TGIF!!

The concert was a blast! Our seats were great. We had a great view of all 5 sexy guys :) Hot country guys singing love songs... what else can a girl ask for :) They were taping the show for a CMT special too which was cool. Who knows how many cities will be included in the special. They musta have said 'Salem Virginia' about 50 times.. that was getting old! I just want to hear them sing too.. I don't need all the extra comments to make girls scream.. oh well :) It's show business. They musta spent about 5 min talking about JoeDon's butt... that was 5 min too much :) I think Chris Cagle was my favorite act. My fav songs.. Brian's 99.9% sure and Chris's EVERYTHING :) Yeah I'm sappy :)

So most of you know my nice digital 10X optical zoom Olympus broke this summer. It will take pictures still... but there's no more zoom... and the whole point. Anyways.. it's gonna cost at least $160 for Olympus to look at it.. and that might not even cover the repairs... so currently it is retired to the shelf in my closet. Well I had bought a couple disposables.. and the past week my mom gave me one of her point & shoot zoom 35mm's to borrow. I was pretty excited I would be able to take some decent pics again finally! Didn't think about one really big problem!!! The artists are always running for here to there and turning their heads etc. So you are trying to snap the perfect picture looking right at you... catching their smile. *CLICK* Wait did I get it.. Did he turn away before I clicked.. Were his eyes closed???? Doh... you don't know with a normal camera until you get your film developed... man I miss my digital. Well you think I'll just have to take a couple more to make sure I get the perfect shot... but darn I am used to being about to take 400 pictures.. now I only have 24!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 3 hours of concert and only 24 pictures?? I lacked in preperation for sure!! I did manange to make the 24 pics last through the night.. but you better believe I took the whole role. I guess we will find out in a couple days what they look like :) Stupid old school technology! (but I am thankful my momma's letting my borrow a real camera.. really I am) :)

I guess it would help if I read my own blogs and realized KK wouldn't have the pumpkin spice cake dooughnuts until OCT 13. So I was a little disappointed last night when we rolled into KK. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT... they were giving out free samples.. so I got 3 HOT ONES.. for the price of 2!! (also.. just in case you were wondering.. there is NO restroom in KK.... if you have been holding it for 2 hours so you didn't miss any of a concert this is BAD)

FYI - decision has been made... I am attending the THETA tailgate.. invited or not :) Stay tuned for a full report :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.