Call me a slacker.. I can take it :) My holiday was great. I not only took time off of work... but stayed away from computers too. Got to spend time with my family, sleep in, read. Santa was very good to me :) Saw LOTR finally with my pops. I really enjoyed it. Those >3 hour movies fly by faster then most <2 hour ones. Now I think it's time I start back at the beginning and watch Fellowship of the Ring again. Maybe next time I go home, since my dad now has the extended version. Cris and I took Carly and Kenzie snowboarding. Fun stuff. A little challenging...but fun. They both picked up the basic skills and had a great time! Interestingly and against what most would think, girly Carly had a better attitude about it then athletic Kenzie. I think mostly Kenzie was scared and a little worried about failure. They both did awesome though! It only took about 4 days for my legs to recover and I was able to walk down stairs like a normal person again!
Interesting Facts:
4 days til I go snowboarding
41 days til Daytona
67 days til Savannah
108 days 18 hours 39 min 10 seconds until the Country Music Half Marathon Starts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment