sniffle sniffle

PWJW* has yet again been cut off from the outside world! AIM express has changed their application and we can no longer log into AOL at the army. It's a sad day! I reckon we should just be happy we had access for as long as we did. And if anyone can figure out how to make it work... let me know!!

So... my driveway! Maybe I just need driving in the snow lessons. Seems I always have problems getting up the dern driveway! It took me prob 10-15 minutes this morning. I almost put the chains on my tires. Then I was like B & M made it out fine.. so can I. 1/3 up... back down, 1/4 up.. back down, 1/2 up.. back down, 3/4 up.. back down, 7/8 up... almost there... back down... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Last time.. seemed like no problem.. I made it all the way up easy. What is the deal! I know go really easy.. don't punch it... just glide right up nice and slow. I guess we will have take two tomorrow morning :) I will let you know how it goes!

*name has been changed :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.