yaaaaawwwnnn

So two nights ago I actually wake up and hear the crazy storm we had. Sounded like a train was rollin by my window. Kinda surprised me because a storm has never woken me before. But wasn't too bothered considering I was only awake long enough to register it was raining and that loud sound was actually thunder.. then I was out again.

Then last night... I wake up to the yap yap yap of a dog. At first I think A who lives in the apt on our house must be in town for a visit and it's her dog.. though I've never heard her dog bark before. Then I realize it's coming from across the street.. or next door.. wherever.. it was outside. I like at the clock 1:30am! :( I have never heard a dog barking on our street before!! So I assume the dog was spooked and will stop anytime.. I am definitely too lazy to get out bed and shut my windows. About 15 minutes later I actually tried covering my head with my pillow to see if that will help block out the sound. Remember this isn't barking.. it's yelping! Then it stopped. Thank goodness! Then it started again. ERRR! At some point another dog started barking with him. I 'almost' laughed. Thoughts were going through my mind on how I could shut this dog up.. and they weren't nice thoughts :) Those of you who have made the mistake of calling me when I'm sleeping know I'm not very nice when I get woken up! So I keep watching the clock knowing I have to get up at 4:30. I think I got a few winks in. I did notice the whole time I was getting ready.. no barking! It did start again before I left the house though. I wonder if this is one a one time deal??

The moral of this story. That's two nights in a row I have been woken up by noises... something that has never happened in the past. I'M GETTING OLD!!! Or just continuing to metamorphosize (is that a word?) into my mom :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.