Having a blog really opens your life, at least what you choose to post, to the whole world. Cool is a way, could be sketch, but whatever, you make the choice when you create a blog. It's fun to know friends all over the globe can keep up with the basics of what's going on :)
Then there's comments. My fav part. I love checking to see what people have to think, add, argue, comment about what I've written. And when your commenters break into their own conversations :) It's fun. M is winning with her 15 comment post!
I'm perplexed why people comment anonymously though? (Or maybe I'm just frustrated and confused I can't figure out who everyone is :)) Reasons I can think of...
A - you just forget to type in your name
B - your name is Josh and you think pseudonames are funny (usually they make me laugh)
C - you really don't know me and found my blog randomly so are afraid to post your name. or you're afraid to admit you're stalking me. I'm nice and like meeting new people... add a little to your comment telling me who you are and how you found me :)
D - your a chicken :) if you can't put your name on what you post.. should you really be posting it? just wondering?
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment