It's been a while.. so instead of writing a book I'll attempt to fill ya in by bits and pieces....
~ finally got around to throwing on my headphones today, yes it's been that kind of morning, and one of my fav virgin radio songs is on! Jet - Are you gonna be my girl :) (yes I know random, but this is all about what's on my mind right.. whether you care or not) haha
~ some of you know I LOVE candy. one of my favorites being pop rocks - cause they're fun! saw pop rocks xtreme this weekend and had to try them out. bad idea. why do soo many sequels not even come close to being as good as the original. I should stop setting my expectations so high. I mean these were boarderline gross! I hear the story ends a little differently with the SPIDERMAN sequal and hope to check that out soon!
~ the knee is continuing to improve, but I'm still not supposed to run (high impact) for 2-3 more weeks. I can bike, use eliptical, and swim. so I'm trying to figure out how to keep in enough shape right now.. that 6 weeks will be enough time to prepare for 13.1 miles in sept! I always like a challenge! the guys at work finally convinced them to join their thursday morning ride on base. If you want a hill workout this is the place to be! I enjoyed it, I love going uphill, not too fond of downhill yet though! I'm sure with more riding I will gain some confidence. I'll look pretty dumb in a race if I break down all the hills!
~ mom was in town all weekend! we had a blast. she saw her first Ultimate game on thursday! nashville reunion on friday as well as the friday night jamboree in floyd. spent most of sat at j's bar b que. sunday we went hiking and then took in the blacksburg fourth festivities. very fun! life is always more entertaining with r around. mon we finally relaxed :) can't wait for her to come back for steppin out!
~ amazingly the more weekends I spend in the burg the more I remember how much I love this place! will have to work on doing more of it.. not the next few months though... seems to be quite a few trips to fairfax and the beach (va beach, corolla, ocean city) on the calendar. they will be a blast though!


0 comments:
Post a Comment