Golfing...

I thought for sure I'd have some good blog material after chasing around the little white ball tuesday night.. not really though. Didn't hit any houses this week, so I guess that's an improvement. It wasn't til the 4th hole that I figured out what was off in my swing, so I played the last 3 holes way better then the first three. I figured out why we can only get through 5/6 holes before it gets dark. Since we don't really have the hitting the ball straight thing down, even though the balls aren't in the water or the woods, it takes forever to find the darn thing!! Someone needs to invent golf balls that beep or something so you can find them faster :)

The one cool story. Hole one. We all tee off. My ball actually goes straight and lands in the fairway (only time I had the best shot) J and C both slice theirs towards the ninth green :) J never found his so he just dropped. Well six holes later, dark out, we are walking up the ninth hole and I find a NIKE ball. Jokingly I ask J if it's his cause I knew he started with a NIKE ball. Sure enough :) haha.

In other news:
~ M and I leave head to the Outer Banks tomorrow to spend the weekend at the beach with my family. It's an extended family trip, actually we are just taggin along with my Cousins and Great Aunts, so it should be fun. Time with my cousins has been too few and far between the past couple years, so I'm really looking forward to hanging out with them. B will be going into her senior year in HS (from what I hear her beau will be on the trip too) and her lil sis M will be a freshman :)
~ The new roomie will be moved in when we get back from the beach. Exciting :) I have yet to meet her, I left the 'approval' up to M. So now if we have any issues it's on M's fault :) JK!
~ Ann Taylor finally sells pants with a 34" inseam! Only online, but it's a start :) Next time I'm looking for work pants... I'll know where to start!!
~ Opening Ceremonies are tomorrow! When I lived at home we always watched a lot of the olympic games, since I've been on my own it seems I've been too busy or just forget they are even on. I hope to watch more of the games this year. I really enjoy them and love the personal stories they share :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.