I don't think I am capable of this. Every time I think I have a nice slow relaxing weekend planned... there's nothing slow about it :) Which is really ok with me, cause I would probably be bored! Floyd was fun as always!! Very different when everyone crowds inside to avoid the cold weather. (note to self: Floyd is best in warmer weather) Grace, Mattie, and Haley are my favorite dance partners! Some people say the HOKIE game was boring, but there's just something about being in Lane Stadium, I don't care how much we win by, it's not boring :) The weather was perfect football weather too! Brisk :) I stopped by my new favorite snowboarding shop in Roanoke. FREESTYLE Check out my new boots :) :) :) I can't wait to try them out! I really wish the shop was closer! I enjoy knowing the people when you go into a shop you frequent often for a hobby or being able to just stop by to see if they have in anything new, it's really hard when that shop is an hour away! Anyways.. then we headed to the Home Place to meet up with the rest of the fam :) YUM YUM! Only problem with all-you-can-eat places is making sure you don't eat too much. Of couse I failed, but it sure was delicious. Sunday was filled with Mom helping me with a couple projects. We got a good start :) I just need a different foot for my sewing machine so I can finish them :)
So.... this weekend. I'm in town. With nothing big going on. Maybe it will be a 'slow weekend' :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment