:)

It's been a great week being back in the burg and not worrying about doing laundry, or packing, or what I have to get done at work before I leave town :) I think I was suffering from major blacksburg withdrawal because this week I've said yes to hanging out with everyone.. and the sleep has suffered because of it, but it's been wonderful!! A couple hours of chatting at bollos with the M,C,N&N crew, dinner with the 103 Variety Show, Cheering for flag football, giggling about boys with the roommates, planning thanksgiving dinner, hitting the gym with M, soccer, ultimate... and the great week continues with HOKIE FOOTBALL tonight, hanging out with Creque and Angela, celebrating Joel's birthday... can't wait! Now if 4:30 would just hurry up and get here!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.