Sorry I'm such a slacker!
Last week was really nice. Blacksburg was slow, and our house was hopping with company and good eats! Got to spend quality time with lots of folks: the regulars, kids home from college, friends and family in town for the game.
M and I hosted our first 'friends' thanksgiving. It was pot luck style, so we had tons of delicious food!! I roasted my first even turkey, and it turned out quite juicey and yummy. (Last night I made turkey soup with the bone!) T-Day included 80's tunes, football, 50 most awesomely bad songs ever, Nintindo 64 4 player Mario Cart, a private viewing (well almost) of the INCREDIBLES, and the first round of leftovers at 1 AM :)
Friday M and I chopped down a christmas tree. It's beautiful! Not totally decorated yet, but almost. I think I'm allergic to it since I wake up every morning sneezing and with a runny nose. Oh well :)
Hmmm... so this week my internet searching has been focused on planning some Snowshoe trips and COWBOY BOOTS!!! I think I'd like a pair of every style boot Lucchese makes :) I can dream can't I!
Random thought.... Snowbird already has 166 inches of snow this year. Showshoe is opening friday with 4 measley runs. Why don't I live out west????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment