Wow. Every year Christmas sneaks up. I've been listening to an eclectic christmas station on iTunes this past week. XMAS IN FRISCO. Who knew all these crazy songs existed. Some normal, some very colorful. I think my favortie though is "Holy Shit, It's Christmas". I mean really.. this is everyone's yearly reaction when they realize Christmas is right around the corner... ok maybe not the exact words, but it still makes me laugh.
I could say I haven't blogged because I've been so busy with christmas stuff, but that would be a lie, holiday shows and parties yes, actually being ready for the 25th, no. Hopefully by the end of this weekend! I've just been lazy.
My reflection for the last month. I've been able to spend lots of time with friends lately, big groups, small groups, old friends, new friends, planning trips, and talking on the phone etc. This sounds sappy, but really I can't believe I am lucky enough to know so many awesome folks and call them my friends. Why they'd want to hang out with me, who knows.. but I'm not complaining. I have a friend (R) who claims the late 20's are supposed to be the best years of your life. I really feel like I'm loving life more and more everyday.. so maybe there is some truth to this. It's exciting!!
Then you tilt your head and catch life at another angle. And it just sucks. How can you be so happy and so sad at the same time? Guess that's life.
And for C:
ACC CHAMPS - VIRGINIA TECH!
bring it on Auburn :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment