What a great saying to live by :)
So this week has been pretty insane and drama packed. It's all good :) ID has made a company decision to pull out of our ARMY projects and help J with his heap of commercial contracts. So yesterday afternoon I cleaned out my desk and turned in my badge and said good-bye to the bunker I've worked at for 3.5 years. Yeah I'm sad to go. It's hard to let go of my baby. I already miss my friends there! But I'm really excited! I get to go shopping for desks today, I'll have windows, I can wear jeans to work everyday, no more cussing AIM express, my commute is now 5 minutes, I get to work with the guys everyday, I'm excited about our projects. It'll be fun!
NOTE: We'll have to beef up the TMC and TTC calendar!!
So a rough start to the week is being finished up not only by a great ID change, but..... 4 days at SNOWSHOE with my girls, my boys, my family :) It's gonna rock!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment