Snowboard Trip #4

Headed up to the Marlington Motor Inn sat night with 3 other women. Wasnt't really sure what to expect, it was nice enough though. We missed the band that started at 10 in the lounge. That might have made for a more interesting evening in Marlington :)

Spent most of the day on the main mtn. Some time over the the Western Territory. Some time on my favorites blues (Skip Jack). Hit the terrain park, but wasn't really in the mood. I hit one jump twice, and fell twice :) But I was just having a blast free riding, plus the park is not as fun solo (read: minus the chewies :)). I ran into A and company, yelling at me from the lift twice... finally caught up with them around lunch and made a couple runs before heading over to Silvercreek to find the girls.

Allison loved snowboarding even though she says "I feel like I got beat up". She's ready to try it again. It was great hanging out with the women, I really enjoyed the mommy talk, and hope I have girlfriends and relationships like theirs throughout my life :) It was decided on the drive home this is now an annual trip, I hope I get invited back :)

PS - No whiplash today!! Woohoo!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.