101 Alleghany St, Blacksburg

As long as all goes well with home inspections, mortgages, closing etc, that'll be my new address this summer. Yep, I bought a house this weekend. Well I guess technically I have a contract on a house, it won't be bought til closing. :) It was surprisingly less stressful then I expected it to be. It's a beautiful house with lots of the features I was looking for, so I said why not go for it :) I can't wait to strip all the wallpaper, move in, and make it me :)

Here's the pics that were on the listing...



I might be able to look out over the lights of blacksburg from the front porch, not sure if I'm quite high enough though. I should be able to watch the sunset over the mountains :)





View of the backyard from the left side yard. (left looking from front)





Hopefully this will become the pool room :)



Window Treatments will be coming down!! As well as that beautiful wallpaper :)



Sorry M, it's an electric stove.



...and there it is :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.