Clouds - DVR - Nashville

It's been tough getting anything done today when I've spent half my time watching the clouds race across the sky. They've been moving at a good clip today, looked like they were exploding softness, and the sun was highlighting them just right :) Now it's gotten dark though, hopefully it won't be a rainy evening!

I've decided if they shows I want to watch keep coming on past my bedtime I'm going to need to break down and purchase a DVR. This morning when I woke up after too little sleep because I stayed watching TV I was thinking how nice it would be to have that extra hour or more of sleep and be watching the highlights of my show while I got ready for the day. Ah convenience cost $$.

As for the show. Nashville Star. The country version of American Idol, singers with actual talent but still an annoying host. What reality TV show doesn't have an annoying host? Last night was the first time I've watched this season, seems to be a good crop. Next week will show their real talent because they'll be singing there own songs! The funny thing though is that Bret Michaels from Poison is one of the judges. That made me laugh. From his comments sounds like he's been a country music fan his whole life. Next week he'll be singing a duet of Every Rose with host LeAnn Rimes... should be... intresting ;)

Off to a night of marking things off my TODO list.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.