Yep, Ben & Jerry's is giving away free ice cream cones from 12pm-8pm. Check their site to find out if your local B&J is partcipating. Kent Square is :)
Last week I decided last minute to surprise my mom at the Outer Banks. I'm really glad I was able to get a couple days off work at the last minute and had a great time with my mom and her friends. The wind was crazy. 40mph sustained, with gusts in the 50's! So we spent most of our time indoors. The best part was the effect the wind had on the ocean. The outer banks is usually very calm with bitty waves, well this past weekend there was white water as far as you could see. We had the perfect view watching from our ocean front place. It was pretty cool. Seemed like the ocean was coming right up under our place! I love the outer banks, so many memories there, it feels somewhat like home :)
Finally have a closing date for my house. June 15th!! Woohoo!!
The CMM is less then two weeks away. My long run this weekend was horrible! I'm having problems with my right leg/foot going completely numb! Not a good sign I don't think. Hopefully a trip to the chiropractor today will line everything back up and the numbness won't happen again. Or else I might be watching this one from the sidelines!
Another highlight of the weekend was spending time with J who came up for a visit :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment