Look out Music City, cause here I am and I ain't never leavin'!

~ Miranda Presley, The Thing Called Love (1993)

Yep It's Nashville time again!! And I haven't been able to get much done all week cause I've been so excited! What's there to be so excited about???

ROAD TRIP!
Cotton Eyed Joe (#1 Country Dance Club in America)
Waffle House
Wild Horse Saloon (Fried Pickles!)
Downtown Nashville :)
EXPO - the 'tool' :)
Sole Mio (dinner with 27 friends!)
Maybe Josh Gracin (do I need sleep to run 13.1 miles?)
Country Music 1/2 Marathon
2nd Annual Post Pace Bar-B-Que at the Messina's
Bering Strait/Phil Vassar
2nd Ave, Broadway, Printer's Alley :)
FUN! FUN! FUN!

It's going to be an awesome weekend with old and new friends!! And exciting to share people's first 1/2 and full marathons! Everyone's going to do great!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.