10 hours...

...until the movers arrive. And guess what.. I'm not ready :) Oh well. I'm going to bed. I'll get up in the morning and finish what I can :) I'd say, my room excluded, 95% of the house is packed. Just some odds and ends left to throw in boxes. My room, now that's a different story.. it's probably only 80% packed. Ok maybe 70 :) haha. I can't wait til this time next week. Hopefully we'll be somewhat settled in, the jungle will be cleaned and our keys turned in. Living out of one house will be nice!!

So.. another 101 update. The master bedroom ceiling and walls have been painted!! Finally one room done :) Well except for the trim, but I think that will be done last throughout the house! Hopefully after soon I can get back to finishing the downstairs. Kitchen first! Of course it has the most work left and will make the most mess. I'll post some in progress pics soon. The floors look awesome too!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.