65.1

Miles :) Wow... can't believe this weekend is here already! So tomorrow I embark on the biggest physical challenge thus far in my life. The New River Trail Challenge. I'm pretty excited, a little bit scared, and kinda ready for it to be over :) Luckily I won't be on my own. My good friend J took the bait and signed up for the race also... we're planning to stick together so we can encourage and help each other through the day. Should be interesting to see how well we stick together while canoeing the 12 mile stretch of the New River.

Saturday night I will (even if I can't walk.. I've already had volunteers willing to carry me) be downtown celebrating.. so if you're in town give my cell a ring.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.