About 2 and half years ago, when I was thinking seriously about leaving Blacksburg, my mom and I had a trip planned to visit Denver. I wanted to see the city and visit some friends, she had a friend in Co Springs to visit. I packed up my car (board included) and headed to work wednesday morning.. planning to leave straight from work to drive to Fairfax and fly out Thursday morning. Well... that was the week the blizzard hit Denver! By Wednesday afternoon there was a rip in the roof of the airport and the whole city was shut down. So after work I drove back to my apartment totally bummed and unpacked my suitcases :( I didn't end up deciding to move to Denver and still haven't made it out the to visit.
Well that's all going to change tomorrow!!! TAKE 2. I'm so stinking excited I feel like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve :) We've got plans to see a lot of the state while visiting with family and friends. The next 10 days will include... Mancos, Mesa Verde National Park, Telluride, Buena Vista, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Denver, Motorcycles, ATV's, Hot Springs, Alta Lakes, Hikes, Picture taking, a Colorado Rapids game, watching the Hokies with some Denver alumni!, and who knows what else :)
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment