A fun run?

I should already be following my AZ training program.. problem is I haven't laid it out yet. Oh well.. I did drag myself to the gym at 6am yesterday for a 3 mile run. Usually my brain is in constant battle will my body to keep running.. or stop. Wierd, yesterday I was loving it. No ailments were hurting, I wasn't bored, I wasn't tired. I even started doing some intervals with increasing speed. I finished mile 3 and decided to keep going... running mile 4 in 9:15. (that's fast for me!) Not sure what I ate that gave me such energy, but it was great to enjoy a run :) Maybe the rest of training will go this well!!

In other exciting news.... Abby lands in Roanoke at 11:20pm!! You know the sugarshack will be full of energy and trouble the next 10 days while she's in town :) I can't wait!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.