Trick or Treat?

What are you going to be for halloween? Or your best costume ever? Or other funny halloween stories you want to share :)

Let's see one year I was a car hop... roller skates and all. It rained that night... wet leaves and roller skates don't really go well together. Another year I was a mummy and wrapped myself in sheets... cool costume, yet not very durable. The sheets started slipping and I basically had to rewrap myself after every house or else I'd trip over the drooping sheets. I was in a very very bad mood by the time we got home!

In college I showed up to the AGR house in my homemade hooters girl outfit. I'd made a t-shirt into a tanktop and wore orange pants... definitely outdone by the girls that showed up in the real deal. Anyways... this guy that was in my B&B pledge class who I didn't really know but was always around B&B, AGR, and Kicks (and always drinking), when he would see me (...for years) first thing out of his mouth - "you're the hooters girl" (in an "I'm drunk and from tazewell" way). Todd Caudell *shakes head* He always made me laugh. Me, I'd like to forget that costume!!

I'm obviously not very creative in my choices... this year I'm thinking Punky Brewster :) Unless someone has a better suggestion!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.