I'm such a wimp about change!!

I finally did it. I bought my first 'album' off iTunes. Yeah I know.. get with the times. I've bought a song here and there.. but haven't been able to give up buying the real deal with the CD jacket and all. I'm still not ready to... but I haven't fit Wal*Mart into my schedule this week and I want to hear the new album before I see Joe Nichols (mmmm.. he's hot!) in concert on Sat night.

The jury's still out on whether this is a fluke or will become commonplace. I'm sure if I had an IPOD there wouldn't be so much hesitation. Which may happen sooner rather then later considering my new gym stinks and I can't just plug my headphones into the TV, I have to have my own radio!

iTunes just makes it too easy... before I know it I'll be spending $100's a week on music... that would be bad for the budget!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.