Ty is in Blacksburg!!

As I left the dollar store yesterday (picking up costumes for our Jingle Bell team - The Misfit Toys are two members short of our goal, you should sign up!), I noticed a sign that read 'Extreme Makeover Shuttle'. Interesting I thought... could it be THE EXTREME MAKEOVER??

Well I had forgotten all about it until last night when Blacksburg Alert sent out a message 'ABC’S EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION ARRIVES IN BLACKSBURG'. Exciting!! I'm slightly addicted to the show as part of my ABC Sunday night marathon :) I wish I had the opportunity to hang around the site all week and see how things come together... instead of just getting to watch the 45 mins they edit for TV. It amazes me how they coordinate to move out, demolish, build, and move into a house in 7 days. I will try to find time to spectate at least once. Demo day is tomorrow! If you have the time you can volunteer. Or you can follow along online.

Here's another article from the Roanoke Times.

Kinda cool our little town will get some national television time. (for something other then Hokie Football) I can't wait to watch the show which they predict will air later this winter.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.