Blogs on:
Floyd
Snowboarding
Basketball
Bunko
Race Plans
December was an insanely busy month... I never thought I'd be ready for Christmas. I made some executive decisions, like not decorating my tree except for lights, and everything somehow got done! My mom was in town from the 23rd until the 2nd. We traveled to Charlotte to spend a very nice Chrismas with J&C. It was good to have her around for so long!! We never got around to working on my quilt but we take knitting lessons. I'll post a pic of my scarf if I finish it. We also hit the post Chirstmas 75% sales hard core!! Just wait til next year, my house will light of the block. I'll have to start decorating in Oct so I have a chance of getting it done!! If you're reading this, it's your job to remind and motivate me next year!
My hopes for January being somewhat slower were shot to pieces when I looked at the calendar and realized I'd be in AZ the 12- 16, my best friend from LA is in town the 21-23, and I leave the 29th to spend a week in Vegas at the furniture market. Meaning also that we're pusing hard at work to prepare for Vegas!!! Doesn't help one bit that my computer pretty much crashed Wed morning, instead of spending Wed and Thurs finishing things up before I left town, Wed I was saying four letter words all day and by Thurs I was in my happy place trying to back everything up so I can reformat it.
Every time my life gets intense I have to remind myself that's the way I like it. Otherwise I'd be bored out of my mind!! Not bored at all this past week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment