Napoleon Dynamite meets Waffle House

Most people know I'm not a fan of last summer's most quotable blockbuster. I think it's just stupid. After this morning the dislike is not so strong.

Before my family left town we went to breakfast at the Waffle House. I have never laughed so much at WH in my life.. and I've had some pretty crazy times there! ;) Our server soooo reminded me of Napoleon.. and it gave me a whole new appreciation for the movie. I wish I'd had a video camera.. I can't do the experience justice with words. His attitude was just 'duh'. He had a lipstick kiss on his shirt he said was from Christmas! Everything he did was so monotone. You know how they call out the orders... well he calls ours out... then you hear... 'you're not even paying attn' - all in the same I don't care tone. Some other guy that worked there kept going on an on about needing duck tape. All of them were constantly bickering. I felt like I was in the movie - but I know it's a you had to be there story - I still had to share.

And my waffle, the first time I've ever ordered a waffle at the woho, DELICIOUS P:)

PS. Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.