Turning into my dad :)

Anyone that knows my mother and I, knows that I'm pretty much a carbon copy of her. Last night as I finished preparing my taxes to mail it struck me that some days I have a lot of my dad in me too. I've never before put off doing my taxes - but this year I sent them in on the last day possible. I remember growing up my dad ALWAYS put off his taxes until the last day - then took over the kitchen table with paperwork and forms (this was before the days of turbo tax). I think he loved going to the post office at 11:45pm to be part of the last minute mayhem. Just like how he always put off his Christmas shopping until Christmas Eve :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.