Cash Update

Got the call :) Cash made it through surgery. What we've all been wondering.... he's not all he.

I don't really understand this - but we knew Cash had one testie that had 'dropped' but was still internal. So she 'neutered' that. Then went inside to see what she could find. Well she found another testie (we think) attached to a uterus. A cervex. A vaginal vault. So Cash was then 'spayed'. She closed him/her up to work on the penis. Turns out he/she had two frenulums that she transected. (I sound smart don't I) The bad news is that since Cash's penis has been this way for 7 months - it's pretty much stuck. His/her penis bone is bent permanently. Then she stitched his/her prepuce to his body so it wouldn't hang down. Apparently his/her penis which should be about 4 inches for his size - is only 2 - which doesn't help things.

She's going to send Cash home tomorrow let him/her heal for 7-10 days to see how things go. Maybe things will stretch and adjust and sort themselves out.

She's thinking this surgery won't solve all his/her problems and Cash'll have to have a penil amputation. At wish point I guess Cash'll become more she than he :)

I was waiting for the he/she answer before I gave Cash a middle name. I guess now I get to pick a girl name :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.