Happy Half Year AB :)

The best part about football season this fall will be all the time I get to spend with my growing niece :) To say she's adorable is an understatement!! Grandma came down to babysit during the game this weekend - so we had the whole family together :)

Hokie family picture

Check out those legs!


She is full of smiles! I couldn't get enough. I think she's watching the dogs wrestle. To our surprise she loves the dogs - every time they bark and wrestle she has a fit of giggles :)

Quality time with Uncle T - he loves holding the baby :)

Sunday we headed to NC to surprise my grandpa for his 80th! What a great day to hang out with family around the grill :) Here are some 4 generations shots.


Precious!

Here's great grandpa making faces :)


Good times with family!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.