Barks & Giggles

Following in V's footsteps - I think it's time I tested out the video feature of blogger. I have the perfect video to share... but in my attempt to make it blog ready - really botched the image quality. So enjoy the giggles - and ignore the picture!!

My niece loves when the dogs bark and wrestle. Her giggle is the sweetest sound!!



I NEED VIDEO HELP!!
~ What program do you have to edit videos?
~ Is there any way to flip the video after it's shot?
~ What do you use to splice out part of the video?
~ What format should I be saving it in? I want the file smaller but don't want to lose the image quality.
~ Sometimes I want to grab a jpg out of the video.
~ I shoot my videos with my Canon Elph.

Thank you in advance for any advice you have!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.