First & Main

Tenant List

It's fun to be getting new stores in the burg!!! I'm a little surprised by the mix of retailers signed up so far - I thought this was supposed to be an upscale center??

What are RePlayGames (Can Blacksburg support two RePlayGame stores? Do we need two?), Rack Room Shoes (Don't we have a huge Rack Room in Christiansburg?), and Wireless Zone (There's a Wireless Zone downtown.) doing on the list?? I was looking forward to the addition of new stores to the area - not more of the same ole thing!

The most exciting stores - Ann Taylor Loft and Blue Ridge Mountain Sports! Now if only they would add a Title 9 and a Lucky store - I'd be set!

Of course it'll be nice to zip over to Sonic to quench my Cherry Lime-Aid cravings!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.