I dilly dally with coupon cutting. I enjoy sitting with the Sunday paper and seeing what coupons I can find, what's on sale, and who has the best price on Cottonelle that week. In reality - 90% of the coupons I clip expire before I remember to take them to the store :)
Check out this story. I've heard about CVS and their 'extra care bucks'... but I guess I don't understand the full potential. This chic walked out of CVS with $140 worth of product and paid less than $5. Her best shopping trip - Target - $380 worth of stuff for $.02 - I have to see that receipt for myself!
Interesting tidbit....
"All this time I had misunderstood what it says on each coupon, only one coupon per purchase. I took "purchase" to mean "transaction." It's not.
For example, Crissy grabbed two boxes of cereal that were buy 1, get 1 free. The cereal was $3.79 a box. Crissy had a three dollar coupon for each box of cereal. She made over $2.00 when she pulled those boxes off the shelves. I thought I could only use one coupon, no matter how many boxes or cans or whatever I'd bought. So that's good for me to know."
This article has me reenergized to make a little extra time every week to ensure I'm getting great deals and planning our meals around what I can get on sale! We'll see how that goes! Maybe I'll become a coupon pro too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment