Updates

Hopefully you've noticed I've been bloggin a bit more this summer :) That can be credited to my friend Bri changing her blog roll up a bit. Basically those who don't blog get 'called out' big time! I love it :) But didn't love being on the bottom of this list!! I know I still don't blog enough - but I'm trying to get better about that :)

Of course with my return to blogging I've had to update my site too. I know the layout is basically the same - that's not changing for now :) I did shamelessly copy Bri on the blog roll. I only show the last 10 updated blogs! So if you're name isn't showing - you're job is to blog and knock someone else off the list!! Most of my friends have totally fallen off the blog bandwagon - so I'm hoping to light a fire under you guys!!

Since people I know have stopped bloggin - I've had to start reading random people's blogs!! I'll be adding links to my favorite 'random folks' too. There are some VERY FUNNY people out there, and talented writers!

And for those of you who need some inspiration - here are some ideas to start with:
~ A vacation recap from the summer
~ What you'll miss most when summer is over
~ A MEME: 5 songs you're embarrassed to say you like.

Also I think it's best to take the pressure off about bloggin. No need to catch folks up on your entire life while you've been missing - just post a picture or two - or one funny story. Keep them short! That's going to be my motto at least :)

GET BLOGGING!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.