4th

I took Todd to DC for the 4th this year. I really wanted him to experience 'the mall' and all it's craziness. Plus I think DC fireworks are the best! This was also the first time the 'grandkids' were invited to accompany us to Fairfax :)

Look who is spoiled! Someone spread a sheet on the couch so they'd be comfy since they didn't have their 'chair'.

My boys :)

We actually didn't make it into DC for the show - but we did have sweet seats at Bolling AFB. It was kinda nice not to have the crowds - but next year we plan to 'do it up' all day on the mall :) To include the Metro crowds so T can have the full experience!

You can see the Capitol across the river.

Photo by mom :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.