There are quite a few blogs of people I do not know IRL that I read regularly. Strange maybe (I originally only read blogs of friends & family!) but these women (mostly) are super talented writers with all kinds of wisdom, humor, craftiness, and experience to share. The blogging 'community' is quite and interesting world - kinda makes me want to go back to school and do a big paper/study on it. But not really :)
I've enjoyed reading The Shared Journey over the past year. Super talented writer who lost her dad recently. She's been so real and open about about that journey. I relate so much - just can't put into words the feelings like she can :) It's been as healing for me to read as it is for her to write probably.
Anyways - she also writes freelance and recently wrote this article for Fox News which I really enjoyed! I do some pilates (videos) and just started participating in a yoga class once a week - so I'm not real familiar with either. I do know I need to spend more time on my core and stretching!
Yoga vs. Pilates: What's Right For You?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment