I think after 30 birthdays I finally worked out my perfect recipe for a great birthday! Cram the day full of fun things!
~ Start the day with a yoga class.
~ Enjoy an egg souffle & mango tea at Panera (while using the free wi-fi to get a little work done)
~ Start the day with a yoga class.
~ Enjoy an egg souffle & mango tea at Panera (while using the free wi-fi to get a little work done)
Before ~ Haircut!After
~ Lunch with the boss followed by a Mangoloda from TCBY :)
~ Listening to my 2 year old niece (& brother) sing me Happy Birthday over the phone!
~ A couple hours of work.
~ Tee time with the ladies (golf league)
~ Dinner with friends!
Awesome. If only I could figure how to get ALL my friends and family to Blacksburg. hmmm.
The facebook messages, phone calls, & emails also contribute to making the day great! Thanks to all my friends & family for sending me love today!
31. Let's go. Plans are to make this the best year yet :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment