I brainstormed making the Taggie with a quilted 3D pinwheel top and Mom helped me bring it to life. We make a great team. All the cutting, ironing, sewing, and more ironing seemed to go by faster with two people too!
The pieces ready to go together

Our first trial block

The first top all sewn together. I'm lovin it!

Placing the 'tags'

A glipse of what's behind the scenes

Voila! The first one with a little 'western' flair.

The second one, with brighter colors.
You can see the 'minky' used for the back, SUPER SOFT!
You can see the 'minky' used for the back, SUPER SOFT!

And this is how I imagine finding it all scruntched up after being 'loved' on by our little one.

This really was a pretty simple project to complete and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Pinwheels have got to be one of my favorite quilt patterns. I can't wait to get share it with Baby M!


0 comments:
Post a Comment