Thanks REX (joey) for inspiring me to set up a blog page!! Obviously I wasn't doing real well with my altajilian site updates :)
So I have 22 minutes til I am out of work for the weekend! I am heading down to Wytheville to meet up with Jill C for some dinner, shopping, and catching up. It's been too long!! Tomorrow morning I am heading up to Fairfax for some quality family time with a pit stop for lunch scheduled in Harrisonburg to catch up with Jessie (a Hardee's Party grad). The grandparents are in town from WI so all us kids are heading home to hang out. I can't wait. It will be the first time we have all been together since my VT graduation two and a half years ago! I am sure there will be some good stories told :)
Hmm.. so my story for the day. I woke up again to a 64 degree house.. even though the thermostat is set to a toasty 74! We decided there is definitely an issue with the heat... I called RAINE'S and they sent someone to look at it. Apparently our thermostat needs to be recalibrated... which isn't going to happen today. Hopefully tomorrow. My plan is to crank it up to 90... then maybe it will be 70!! haha. Unfortunately another night of going to sleep dressed like I am ready to go play in the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment