I love short weeks :)

Day 2 out of 3. I think I am going to make it :) And today is the office thanksgiving lunch.. yummmm :) I made mom's macoroni salad! Prob won't be as big a hit as 'Not Yo Mama's Banana Puddin' but I hope it's a hit!

Big News :) Rubbaduck.com is having a thanksgiving sale!! A chance to buy all the migrating ducks online for $5. You better believe I will be on there!! If you haven't been to my house recently and don't know what a rubba duck is... you are missing out!

I have officially started listening to christmas music! Yes it's that time of year again :) Now if it would just snow!! Survey time... what's your favorite Christmas song?? [post yours on the comments :) let's see if we can't get some action on there :) ] Mine.. 'Mary Did You Know' :)

The list for today is long... rake, pick up book on CD for trip, finish folding laundry, plan bible study, pack, get CF Buster on my laptop, wash dishes.... yeah it's going to be a long night.. but I have to work all day tomorrow.. so I want to be ready to hit the road when I leave for bible study in the morning :) I am heading to Va Beach for thanksgiving.. then home to Fairfax for the weekend! Can't wait! 8)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.