In Salt Lake that is :) What a beautiful walk to the convention center this morning :) Makes me want to stay here a bit longer :)
So last night was our big conference event night. They charter bused everyone (I don't know how many people.. more the 2000) to the Olympic Oval. Which is the speed skating place. Of course you walk in and there's a guy (good looking!) standing with a tray of bud light bottles :) haha. They had all kinda of food all over the place :) Macromedia does put on a good show! They had local speed skaters doing an exhibition. So we are standing on the wall watching them.... I decide my back hurts and dig out my ibroprophen... dummy be drops one and it rolls across the ice. I am freaked out that it's going to cause a big crash. I don't think I could like with killing another person this week! (Larry being the first) All is good though.. no crashes! The lines for the events were pretty long. We did get to take some slap shots though. I stink! I also ice skated some. I don't remember 1 being such a bad skater... and 2 skates hurting that bad!! It was fun though. When we decided the lines were too long and we wouldn't have the time to arial bungee... we found a table and started a game of 'asshole' :) It was really fun! A more fun night then I thought it would be. I came back and hit the hay. I had to have all my stuff packed this morning before I came over here. That was fun... :( I have classes til 5.. then Larry and I get to waste time before we have to catch the shuttle to the airport at 10! Kinda stinks.. but I will be home in time to watch the HOKIES stomp over BC!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment