WOoohooo!! I know I need to get better at this. I always have tons to say.. just don't around to it!!
So for today's entertainment... I got back to Blacksburg on tuesday night and went to turn on my computer... hit the button.. nothing... hit it again.. nothing... again again again... still nothing! Gosh dernit!! So instead of getting real frustrated I ignored it and planned my bible studay and went to sleep. Thinking.. really God knew it would distract me and I really needed to focus on the bible study and sleep. I tried it again in the morning... still nothing. So wednesday night... I decided to spend a little more time checking it out. I already knew everything else in the power strip was working... so I just change the slot it was plugged into.... BINGO it came right on! Stupid things. I guess that one plug on the power strip is down.. RANDOM! But hey my computer works now!! Woohoo!!!
Last nights blond moment.. making hot chocolate. Got the powder in the mug. Got the hot water.. Got the milk. What do I do?? Pick up the milk and start pouring it into mug thinking it's the hot water! Man I need help sometimes :)
Today's blond moment.. I am crusin to work.. singin along to the radio. Getting close to the gate... so I decide to get my badge out. Hmm.. where is my badge?? CRUD! I left it in the coat I wore yesterday.. Well screw it I am almost here I will have to deal with the slow wackenhut people and get a temp badge. CRUD! I don't even have my drivers license! I left it in VA Beach last weekend. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. UTURN. 45 min later.... I arrive at the gate.. badge in hand. And I thought I was going to be early this morning!!
Should I retitle by BLOG... BLOND MOMENTS?? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment