My new name: SLACKER

I will try to be better about keeping this thing up to date.... there is never a shortage of crazy or stupid stories in my life. Like Rex says.. who needs reality TV when my friends lifes are way more entertaining!

Cris, Abby, and Angela were in town this weekend. We had a blast at Rob's Amazing Fantastical Halloween/Beat Miami Parte! Jeff's drunk friends were starting to sketch Monica out.. but overall a good time :) They are great guys.. just typical when drunk :)

Abby reminded us how exciting it is to be a Hokie and be in Blacksburg.. kinda like being around a kid at Christmas and follwing suit in their joy and happiness :) What an awesome weekend to be a hokie!! Beating MIAMI is up there on my list of great HOKIE MOMENTS :) That is the kinda of excitement every game should be filled with!

Of course sunday was LAZY. Major recovery mode :)

This week has been insanely busy!! Only made better by the fact I found out tuesday is a govt holiday. I already had friday off, so I took monday too. Now I have a five day weekend, which I will split between Norfolk and Fairfax.

My pops went to the oncologist today. Good and bad news. The doctors are optimistic. He starts Chemo tomorrow. I will send out a more detailed update later by email... my family would love to be included in your prayers!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.