More Macromedia Fun!!

hola! Nothing too exciting has been happening. Yesterday was full of workshops and today's holds more of the same. It's kinda fun, last time I was at a DEVCON I had just started working with Cold Fusion so many of the workshops were way over my head. Now I actually understand it all. Makes it a lot easier to stay awake and pay attention!!

Hmmm... last night after the workshops... and the free drinks and meat on a stick reception.. a bunch of us headed to the Gateway. A pretty cool outdoor mall that was built for the olympics. We passed the DELTA CENTER on the way.. and Mike and I decided it would be fun to catch the Utah Jazz game. So we scalped some cheap tickets, then headed to the mall. It was cool.. same stores as all malls.. lots of teenybopper clothing stores! We hit up the arcade to play some DDR (dance dance revolution). It is soooo fun... but I don't recommend playing in boots! The game was fun too. Utah stayed behind by about 10 most of the game. It was still cool!! And they gave away free bengay patches on the way out.. just what I need for my aching muscles!!! I ended the night with a soak in the hot tub! Just what the DR ordered.. my nuscles are feeling a little better today. It may just be the IB I popped though :)

Hmm I think that's all the news from SLC. Tonight is the conference fun night.. dinner drink and fun at the Olympic Speed SKating Oval. I get to try hockey slap shot, curling, and arial bungee.. whatever that is. Should be fun!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.