Good Morning :)

Man this weekend is flying by!! Friday night my company gorged ourselves at the Homeplace! SO YUMMY! It was a blast! Then we found a cool place in salem that had pool, megatouch, and Golden Tee. The only thing missing was shuffleboard! I whuped up in Golden Tee. We only played nine.. but I had -4. If only my real game was that good!

Yesterday Cris and I drove though lots of snow to Snowshoe. It was pretty stressful driving! The Honda was good to us though and God was watching over us! We made finally made it! Got to the slopes in time to head straight to the bottom to meet Kelly for lunch. We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out with Kelly. A couple of the slopes has some ice spots.. but overall the terrain was great!! Lots of powder on the sides for Cris to play in. Lines weren't long at the lifts. We had a blast!! I only bit it once.. and that wasn't even that bad. I fell a couple times.. but mainy when I was standing still! haha. So my body is pretty thankful.. though my muscles can tell they were used! THe drive back was much better!! I only had to drive through snow for the first 45 min. I really think between my driveway and hitting the slopes... I really should invest in my 4X4 dodge :)

Now it's time to read read read.. bring on the CF!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.