yaaawnnnn

I don't really want to blog... but feel like I should have something new to read. Don't think that much entertaining stuff is going on right now though. Hmm.. maybe I will layout my scheudle for the next couple days.. that will get your head spinning.

Tonight - laundry, wrap work presents, read and study CF
Friday - work, ID Christmas dinner at the Homeplace
Saturday - snowshoe trip.. prob leave the burg around 5am maybe earlier.. won't get home til 9 or so.
Sunday - church, wrap presents, study more, start packing, take M to the airport, entertain C
Monday - work, BHS YL Alum dinner at BW's, CRAM for CF
Tuesday - work, TEST, celebrate passing at BW's with R, maybe pack some
Wednesday - head home.

So the big thing is STUDYING, wrapping presents at some point, finishing laundry at some point, packing, also have to fit in TECH Bookstore and XANADO's for those last minute gifts.

AND IT'S SNOWING RIGHT NOW :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.