Hmmm.. so it's after midnight... on a thursday night... what am I still doing it?? It's been snowing all day and is supposed to sleet all night.. which means I am praying work is closed :) I feel like a little kid! It's great! Monica and I threw some snowballs from our front door. That tree didn't see us coming :)
So I made it to the gym to lift right when the snow was starting. There was prob about an inch when I left. I stopped by WalMart *not a store that sells wall parts* on the way to work. Wanted to beat the crowd and pick up some snow shovels. Nothing like being prepared :) haha. Decided to buy some KK donuts even though it isn't a real KK and they aren't hot. I thought everyone who braved the snow deserved a treat! Needless to say everyone at work was my friend today :) When I left arond 2 the roads were fine. I headed to the CRC for a mtg and to keep Barry company for a while :) It started coming down hard when we were on the phone... but the time we left at 4:30 there was prob 3 more inches.. maybe more. I love my 4X4 honda. The little engine that could! I made it at home and am planning to stay here for a while! I bet we got around 8 inches total. Got to spend some time attaching my todo list. Preparing for christmas. Catching up with some folks on the phone. Planning Carly and Kenzie's christmas present! I can't wait. Plus some quality time with Monica :) Just the kinda night I needed! Is it too much to ask for more of the same tomorrow :) But it can stop long enough tomorrow night so Cris can make it here safely! :)
Sweet Dreams :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment