Unanswered Prayers....

I guess I jinxed myself by staying up so late. The roads were fine... and the next batch isn't supposed to start til tonight. So here I sit at work :( Second friday in a row working. This streak might break records :) Only problems I had were gettin up my driveway. Gravel, incline, snow, the Honda *almost* disappointed me.

So tonight is roommate night. Dinner, christmas decorating, TV who knows what. Monica is cooking a roast w/veggies today :) mmmm! I found a recipe for Pineapple pie. Pineapple, Manderin Oranges, Puddin, Cool Whip, Graham crust.... :) Don't you wish you were my rooommate! I will let you know how it tastes :)

I wish I were in Vegas tonight. The National Finals Rodeo starts!! I know you guys are as excited as I am :) The world's top 15 in money for bareback, steer wrestling, team roping, saddle bronc, tie-down roping, bull riding, steer roping adn barrel racing come together at the Thomas and Mack center in Las Vegas to compete 10 nights in a row! I don't know who my favorites are yet. I will let you know after I watch round one tonight :) Don't miss it. ESPN2 - 11:59pm EST :) Tomorrow night you can watch Round 2 Live at 9pm :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.