what.. it's only tuesday...

Man and this week already seems long! I can't wait for a week from now. Hopefully Rex and I will be celebrating passing our CFMX test at BW3's!! Everyone is welcome to help us celebrate!! Those of you who are still in town!

So....the big battle today was with RTF. If was tough fought.. and RTF definitely held the advantage.. after a long hard fight I emmerged victorious! RTF has yet again been defeated! AND THE CROWD GOES WILD! My brain is still recovering :) RTF is ugly ugly code no one should ever have to mess with! EVIL!

Ok backing up. This weekend was wonderful. Monica and I spent lots of time bonding! God is so good to me providing awesome roommates!! So much better then living alone! I am still working on getting over my analness I somehow developed while living alone though. Cause everything was always just how I wanted it.. I think I got used to that! Anyways, the weekend was spent relaxing. Got some studying done.. not enough of course! Enjoyed the new snow/ice. That is of course until this morning when Monica's car got stuck on the ice :( Brenna and I just didn't have the muscles to push her up the hill!

Guess what... I get to go snowboarding on saturday.... can I get a YEEEEHAAAWWWW!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.