whhhheeeewww

It's been a long week. I forgot my badge for work again.. Second time in one week! Actually third time.. but the second time I remembered when I was only a block from home.. so I pulled a uey. Anyways... surprising it only slowed me down by about 5 minutes, the guards are getting a little better at the whole process!

Another shocker today. I put it a help desk ticket at 8:45 to have Netscape (AKA the devil) installed on my workstation. At 9:30, only 45min later I had Netscape! I know that sets world records!! :) Usually the process is oh about 2-3 weeks!

I have been wrestling with CSS all day... it's just not working the way it should :) Oh well! I am ready to call it quits until monday. Getting ready to go to the gym... relax myself with a run... dinner with Monica... then off to see Chris Thile with some co-workers!

Sorry this blog only seems interesting to ALTESS folks.....

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.