zzzzzzzzz...

yep that's what I was doing all morning. When I looked at the clock it read 7:20. In my just woke up state I was trying to figure out what I had to do that early on a sat morning.. wait no.. what day is it... why aren't I at the gym already... no.. it's wednesday.. Hardee's Party.... crapola!!!! Opps. Yep musta turned off my alarm.. haven't done that in a while. I hear Hardee's Party survived without me :) Won't happen again girls! So now that I was late... I took my tiem getting ready, eating breakfast, talking to Monica. Got to work around 9...which means yep.. I'll still here. Leaving soon though!

I have made a dent in my christmas shopping. Got 8 people taken care of today I think. Still needs some odds and ends for a couple of them. But I was quite proud of myself!! Hopefully I will get the rest done this weekend.. and some wrapping and mailing!!

My pops has had a rough week, but is slowly improving. Thanks for all your prayers!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.